Saturday, October 31, 2009

Welcome to the Human Rights Counil

Hello future delegates:

My name is Robert Lees-Miller, and I will be your chair for the Human Rights Council in HSMUN 2010. A bit of history on me: I'm a Microbiology major in my second year at the UofA. I will now have been a part of HSMUN for 3 years, representing Nepal at the WHO in 2008, the chair of the ILO in 2009, and have been to conferences across North America and even in Europe.

My name is Janet Le, and I will be your Director for the Human Rights Council in HSMUN 2010. A bit of history on me: I am in my 4th year of Biological Sciences. I have lived in Ghana and traveled through the Middle East. My current ambition is to become fluent in Hebrew (Shalom!).

My name is Alan Shapiro, and I will be your Intervention Attache in HSMUN 2010. A bit of history on me: I am a Science Psychology major in my first year. This is also my third year with HSMUN and I will continue my tradition of bribing everyone and everything that moves.

The topics at hand will be the rights of people vis a vis transnational corporations and the rights of foreign journalists and aid workers.

Check back regularly for updates, or put us on your Google Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment